We're six!

jottjen's Family photos 2013 album on Photobucket

Friday, December 26, 2014

Love letter from Veronica

Look at this awesome love letter Veronica wrote me!  She is really having fun learning to read and write.

At first, I had a hard time reading her creative spelling.  But I'm getting more practiced.  Here's what this letter says:

Veronica Kathleen Rol
This is for Jennifer.  I love you, mommy, and I hope you like this thing I made for you, mommy.  And I love you, mommy.  This is from Veronica, and I love you, mommy, because you are nice to me when I'm hurt.  You help me when I am hurt.  You are the best in the family, mommy.  You are nice to us, mommy.  You are nice to others when they are hurt.  I love you, mommy.  To mommy.  From Veronica.  December 23, 2014.


At the bottom are pictures of her and I.  And I guess we went to Kenya...  ?  (That is probably mentioned because Veronica's teacher sometimes talks about her trip to Kenya.)

Love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment