- Jackson, Veronica and I crossed the street yesterday, and I had one hand full so I couldn't hold both their hands. So I held Veronica's hand and told them to hold each others' hands. And they did! It was very sweet.
- They also kissed each other goodnight tonight. (Through their binkies!)
- They are very helpful! They have been helping me water flowers and put leaves in the composting bin. The other day while I watered flowers, they moved and watered rocks in the driveway!
- Veronica loves to be naked. She would like to run around with no diaper but... I'm not ready to go there!
- I told them the other day that we were looking for a new house to live in. When daddy came home from work, Veronica excitedly told him over and over, "new house, da-ee, new house." :-)
- Jackson was super proud of himself today when he stacked six blocks!
- He's also totally into trucks right now. I remember Christopher lining up trucks a lot a few years ago. Jackson has been doing that too. And he puts them to sleep at night by laying them on their sides. :-)
- Both of them are interested in blankets and going "nite nite." They play bedtime all the time. They tell daddy and I to "go nite nite mommy." And then "ge-gup" (wake up!)
- They spot all kinds of trucks, construction cones, balloons, termite-tented houses and especially buses when we're out and about. Oh, and recycling trucks!
- When wet, Veronica's hair goes down to the middle of her back.
- Jackson loves books and reading. I got a new book out the other day (Ten Apples Up on Top, Dr. Seuss) and both kids, but especially Jackson, brought it to me multiple times a day for a few days to ask me to read it.
I'm having a blast with them. :-D
Here are some photos.





They are absolutely adorable!!!! What a great way to save and document their progress as they grow.
ReplyDelete