It's been over a week now since grandma and grandpa Rol were here! They came for a week and it sure went by fast!
J and V were excited to see them the night they arrived. It was cute. They took gma and gpa on a tour of the house. :-)
During the visit, we did a lot of hanging around the house, which was nice. We also did some sight-seeing/activities. We went to Seaport Village shopping and for lunch. We also went to see the Del Mar Races. Gma and gpa won a little, Dick won a little and I won $7.20! (Overall I lost quite a bit when you consider how much I bet and my ticket price. Oh well!)
We also showed gma and gpa our Lake Miramar, and celebrated the kids' birthday.
Grandma got a nice, new camera so we have over 600 photos of their visit! Here are some of my favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment