We're six!

jottjen's Family photos 2013 album on Photobucket

Friday, September 7, 2012

The last days of summer...

Ok, that's a bit dramatic since I live in San Diego...  :-) 

Yesterday I was thinking it would be fun to go to the beach today on my day off with the kids.  So I was wondering to myself who I could ask to go with us...  twin club moms?  Neighborhood play group moms?  Work friend?  And I decided I really just wanted to be alone with my kids!  I did ask daddy if he wanted to play hookey from work and join us, but he had a meeting he couldn't get out of.

So the kids and I went by ourselves today.  It was nice.  Warm.  The tide was out and surf was low...  We played in the sand a bit, played in the surf a bit...  then came home after a few hours.  (Also, traffic and parking were easy-peasy now that the tourists are gone and the kids are back to school.)  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment