We're six!

jottjen's Family photos 2013 album on Photobucket

Friday, November 2, 2012

Help me, Jackson!

The kids and I were checking on the cats today, and J and V wanted to pick up Pig.  So Jackson held him for a minute.  Then I handed Pig to Veronica.  She held Pig for a second and then yelled, "Jackson! Jackson! Jackson!"  Jackson and I were both standing next to her, and I wasn't sure why she was yelling, "Jackson!"  Then I finally figured out that she was yelling for him to help her.  But I - her revered mommy - was right there.  Why wasn't she yelling for me!?  :-)  It was strange.  But cool.  Jackson took Pig from her.  And I was happy to see them interact that way.

(The reason we were checking on the cats was because when we got home from preschool we found/heard at least 100 ravens in the canyon behind our house, yelling and screeching and flying all around!  I was afraid I was going to find one of my cats dead and half eaten in the yard.  But I didn't.  Thankfully.)

No comments:

Post a Comment