We're six!

jottjen's Family photos 2013 album on Photobucket

Sunday, March 23, 2014

They ARE listening...

J and V are in their bedroom having "quiet time."  (The "quiet" is for me, of course!  They're playing.)

I just walked by the door and overheard this from Jackson:

"Eenie, meanie, minie, moe, catch a tiger by it's toe, if he hollers, let him go, eenie, meanie, minie, moe.  My mother told me to pick the best one and I pick BOTH!"

LOL!  I do eenie meanie a lot with them but I've never heard them repeat it.  I was impressed that he got it down so well!  And I like his diplomatic(?) ending as well!  :)  I believe he was probably choosing between two toys...

Love overhearing stuff...

1 comment:

  1. I still enjoy listening too. I still have a problem trying not to respond with a little chuckle and getting 'caught' lol

    ReplyDelete