We're six!

jottjen's Family photos 2013 album on Photobucket

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

How did they get to be six months old already!?



I can't believe Veronica and Jackson turned six months old on Valentine's Day! Where did the time go??

They are doing so great... our friend Shelley came to town to visit this past weekend ("Aunt Shelley!") and she commented just as others have that these two are great babies! They are calm and cool. Happy and content. They smile and laugh. They can entertain themselves. They sleep great at night. They sleep ok during the day...

We had a great visit with Aunt Shelley! She was lots of help with the babies and I was so spoiled while she was here! It was like I was cloned and suddenly there were two Jennifer's to take care of the babies! The babies took to her right away and really enjoyed hanging out with her (as did I!)

I uploaded some new photos to Photobucket.

I started a new folder: "Months 7 and 8!"

2 comments:

  1. Their disposition is a direct reflection on their care. You're doing a great job...or is it Dick is doing a great job? Enjoy them before the terrible two and the horrid teens

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels like yesterday we just did your newborn shoot and now look how big these cuties are!

    ReplyDelete