We're six!

jottjen's Family photos 2013 album on Photobucket

Friday, February 20, 2009

The start to a lifetime of companionship!

We had some more sibling recognition today! It was so sweet... I was burping Veronica and she was facing Jackson with their faces about 6 inches apart. They looked right at each other and Jackson said, "Ahhh." And Veronica said, "ahhh" back! Then they smiled at each other. THEN, Jackson sneezed and Veronica laughed! Then he did it again and she laughed again! It was so cute! I told them they would always be there for each other for their whole lives! Friends forever! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Wonder if, being different genders, they'll not go through the hating sibling thing? I don't think so and I hope they continue to just love being together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so awesome. my boys stare at each other and try to eat each other, but they don't really "talk" yet. i can't wait!

    ReplyDelete