Ever since the last time I changed our sheets (mommy and daddy's sheets) I haven't been able to find our yellow fitted sheet. When the dirty sheets got washed, I was folding the sheets and wondering where the fitted sheet was...? Then I put it out of mind until today when I was going to change the sheets again. I wanted to put the yellow sheets on, and I looked in the cabinet and sure enough, no fitted sheet. I looked under the bed, in the laundry basket, it was nowhere.
So I grabbed a cream colored fitted sheet instead to put on the bed with the rest of the yellow set.
When I went to take the pink sheets off the bed today, I found the yellow fitted sheet! It was on the bed! Evidently, the last time I changed the sheets I didn't even take the yellow fitted sheet off the bed! Oops.
I find it really funny when I do things like this. Most days I think I have it pretty together so it feels kinda fun and freeing to do something goofy like this!
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too funny! Mommy needs a break! ;)
ReplyDeleteyour mind was on something else.... just keep moving lol
ReplyDelete