We're six!

jottjen's Family photos 2013 album on Photobucket

Friday, December 10, 2010

Scary purple poop!

The kids must have eaten two beets each over the last 24 hours. They love beets! I make a salad with cooked beets, feta cheese and balsamic vinaigrette. They love it...

So today when I changed their morning diapers, they were filled with pink pee! It was scary at first until I realized it was probably the beets.

Then, you guessed it, Jackson had a few poops today that were dark purple! Also kind of scary at first. But I'm sure it was the beets!

From now on, only one beet each every few days. :-)

3 comments:

  1. I can always tell when the boys have been playing with crayons- diapers get a bit um...chunky. I think I need to put the Crayola away for a few more months until the teething stops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I found you on the Multiples and More blog- not sure though, I've had you guys in my reader for awhile now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet you'll be so glad when they are potty trained. Some things you just don't need to see.... yeah, corn is another good one :)

    ReplyDelete