Second, a cute story about Jackson. Dick and I had put the babies to bed and were planning to eat dinner in the backyard. I had taken one trip out to the table in the middle of the yard and was stepping outside to take one more load of food. The babies bedroom windows face the backyard and as I was walking out to the table, I glanced back at their bedroom window and saw a little face looking out! Jackson was standing in his crib, pulling back the window shade and checking out what was going on in the backyard! What a little goofball... It was really cute. But also spooky in a B horror movie kind of way. Like he was watching us, sending us a message that he's going to "get us" when we least expect it. :-)
Here's a picture Dick drew of it in the computer (we didn't get a photo):

We have since moved his crib away from the window. Mostly, I don't want him to pound on the window and break it (single pane glass).
Great drawing - another thing to add to the scrap book... kids are just amazing and so are the Dads!! (You're pretty darn amazing too!)
ReplyDelete