We're six!

jottjen's Family photos 2013 album on Photobucket

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Never thought it would happen to me...

The kids and I had an active morning at the zoo and they got down for their nap late. They were wild people in their room, playing, jumping and laughing - but not sleeping. I noticed from the backyard that Jackson had the window shade up and was trying to open the window, so I went in their room to put the shade down and tell them (again) that it was time to go to sleep.

When I came in the room I noticed the poop smell. (Not unusual, so far, right?) They often can't fall asleep until they poop. But then I noticed a diaper on the floor! Then I noticed Jackson wasn't wearing one. When I got closer to see what was going on, I stepped in something wet on the floor! And that's when I noticed the poop in his crib!! UGH!! Lastly, I noticed a second bare butt and Veronica's diaper also on the floor!

I couldn't do anything but laugh!! Little stinkers (literally!) I just finished cleaning it all up and put them back down. Maybe they'll finally fall asleep. (I can hope!)



Jackson, mommy and Veronica eating lunch at the zoo (Jackson was
eating a bowl of beans, had it all over his face!)

2 comments:

  1. so let's see.... bowl of beans and poopy diaper lol. Did that mean 2 baths before going down again? What a mess... I can still remember it. Clean the kid, strip and change the crib, scrub the walls, floor and door. I don't envy you doing it for TWO!!

    ReplyDelete