I have way too much poop in my life! I realized this yesterday as I changed the litter box. When I opened the trash can a big whiff of dog poop hit me in the face. When I came home from work I noticed a mess of poop in the toilet where someone (the nanny) cleaned out a cloth diaper and left a mess. So... to summarize, I scoop dog poop, clean a litter box and clean up after two "babies' " poop regularly! Enough of all this poop!!!
Actually, I'm stuck with the dog and cat poop. But... I'm seriously (no, seriously) gearing up to potty train the kids soon. Sometime in the next month or so. I know this does not mean their poop will not have a place in my life. But it's a step in the right direction! :-)
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck! I just waited until Maggie trained herself - just after she turned three.
ReplyDelete