
My mom set up a photobucket account where we can post photos of the little ones! Here's the address:
http://s409.photobucket.com/albums/pp173/GruntynChubbs/
Hopefully, the link works. There are two albums so far. I'm currently uploading some new photos in the 3/4 month album.
The photo above is my typical afternoon. Usually, the babies' reflux bothers them after their 3:00 feeding so I have to try to hold and comfort them both at the same time! It may not sound challenging but it can be tough to get them up and down to that position while holding their heads and making sure nobody falls! Once they are bigger it will be even harder to pick one up with one hand! Yesterday, I managed to get them both on my shoulders and get a bowl of popcorn on my lap! AND, my pop and the remote were nearby... not bad!
I'm getting into the groove of our feeding schedule. The feedings go by much faster now... but I'm reading "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" to figure out how and when to morph what we have now (feed, sleep, feed, sleep) into regularly scheduled feedings and naps. They do great overnight - they sleep for 4 or 4.5 hours at a time.
love the pic. Too cute. Not only did you pick them both up, position them correctly, get your popcorn, pop, remote AND you managed to take a picture of this!!! You are an AMAZING MOM. That should be your new title AMAZING MOM!!
ReplyDelete