Well, I could kick myself but I didn't take any photos to commemorate the babies' first 4th of July. You may feel this phenomenon too: I bring the camera along because I love photos. But with all the babies gear, my gear, the food we brought, the babies themselves... I find myself busy and with full hands the whole event!
Well, today we went to our friends Jim and Laura's house for a swim and dinner. We had a very nice time. We all got into the warm and lovely pool and practiced our swimming skills. Jackson did great as daddy dunked him! Veronica did fine too but usually had her mouth open - I think she drank some pool water! Although, twice I did see her spit it out after she came up. :-)
After swimming we sat around on the deck and chatted. Then we had a nice dinner, and cake and ice cream for dessert. J & V ate all their dinners (baby food and bottles). And they sat and visited congenially with Laura's mom and dad. Both were very friendly with Laura's mom and enjoyed sitting with her. And I enjoyed having a free arm!
I'll try to take some photos tomorrow as we go on a picnic and for the babies first train rides.
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment