J and V love to play hide-and-seek! They get it, yet they don't... :-)
Sometimes they're too scared to hide by themselves but yesterday they wanted me to look for them, and then they would look for me. When I hide, if they can't find me for a few minutes, they want me to call out to them. So I make some little sound so they can find me. Often, when it's their turn to hide, they'll giggle constantly or call out to me. Or if I say, "Hmmm, where are Jackson and Veronica...?" They'll say, "Here!!" Or "Under the table!" (Of course, mommy's asking them a question, why wouldn't I want an answer, right?) ;-)
Yesterday when we played they hid in the exact same spot about five times in a row:
Another weird thing they did this week... We had strawberries with dinner and Jackson asked for ketchup to dip them in. Veronica asked for Ranch Dressing! Ick!
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment