We're six!

jottjen's Family photos 2013 album on Photobucket

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What, I wasn't supposed to eat that?

Today I had the kids in the cart at the grocery store, Jackson in the seat in front and Veronica sitting in the main cart area. I handed Veronica a bag of avocados to hold and I gave Jackson a mango. A few isles later I glanced at Jackson to find him eating the mango like an apple! It was ripe and he just bit right in. Why else would I have handed him food if not to eat???

Here are a few photos from the kid's first birthday party that I just got from a friend:






6 comments:

  1. Those are great photos. At least it wasn't a bean up the nose or a penny in the ear yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jackson. Why else would you give it to him. Guess it needs an instruction, like 'put this in the basket' or 'hold this for mommy'. lol. I love that they take everything literally. I love the picture of the two of them together. They look so healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one of Veronica and the Eeyore...and what is Jackson lunging for in the second to last picture???

    ReplyDelete
  4. She LOVED that Eeyore. It was the gift she got the most excited about - very cute. I have no idea what Jackson is lunching for. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, now that I look closer, he's sitting on his new firetruck. So maybe he was excited about that. :-) (I'm going to be one of my top commenters.)

    ReplyDelete